Tern GSD S10 LX Electric Cargo Bike
Building on the ever so popular first version of the GSD wasn't going to be easy, but Tern went back to the drawing board and have come out with this, the generation two GSD - a bike that could, without being too dramatic, change the way you live and travel.
What's so great about the new model? Firstly Tern has redesigned the bike's frame to make it more comfortable to ride. The updated frame geometry means that every GSD should be comfortable to ride for anyone ranging from 150cm to 195cm. The frame is also now capable of lugging 200kg of rider, passenger and luggage - that's a lot!
Secondly, Tern has teamed up with e-bike system experts Bosch to fit the new bike with the more powerful version of the Cargo Line motor - an update that will make riding when fully loaded or riding up hills easier.
Third, Tern has refined other on-bike features. Upfront there's a custom suspension fork to make riding rough city routes more comfortable. Out back, Tern has enclosed the bike's rear wheel to make it safer for passengers and there's also an uprated kickstand to make parking the bike safer than before.
The list of other on bike accessories is quite something. Pannier rack, mudguards, lights, lock, bell, that kickstand of course and even a port for a second battery should you wish to buy one in future.
We've written about the new GSD in greater detail, including a closer look at the differences between the bikes in the range. Find out more in the journal piece: The updated Tern GSD e-cargo bike. What you need to know.
Explore the wider collection of Tern electric cargo bikes by reading this guide: Choosing your Tern Electric Cargo Bike. Quick Haul vs HSD vs GSD
Bike Republic Price Promise
At Bike Republic we aim to provide the lowest prices in the UK on our range of electric bikes, bikes and accessories. We maintain the lowest prices by working directly with our trusted suppliers in the UK and abroad. But how do we keep our prices so low?
- Bike Build Fee: Most retailers factor in the cost of building a bike before dispatching. Order from Bike Republic and your bike will require a small amount of assembly prior to riding. We do offer a bike build service for a fee of £50.
- Small Returns Charge: To keep our prices as competitive as possible we don't offer free returns. Returning a bike will cost £25.
- Extra Support: Again, to maintain our rock bottom prices, we won't offer post-purchase support. If require this service, please select the relevant option at checkout.
If you find the same bike or electric bike at a lower price, contact us and we will match it providing:-
- The item is exactly the same specification - this includes colour
- The item is in stock at a competitor
- The competitor is based in the UK